Thursday 14 December 2017

Higuita's Grace!!

'Silence is a viable option when it comes to resistance' says N.S.Madhavan, the leading writer of Contemporary Malayalam literature. Yes, the very own 'Higuita' fame.It is a matter of sheer bliss and ecstasy when you accidentally and incidentally meet someone you adore a lot!! Thanks so so much Sathi 
Sir for entrusting/insisting me at the last moment with the duty to report the P.K.Nair Colloquium held at Hotel Hycinth as a part of the 22nd International Film Festival of Kerala. I feel really honoured and Madhavan sir's words kept me in awe especially the way he responded to my query. Hope I meet my ever inspiring blogger Meenakshi Reddy Madhavan, the compulsive confessor soon( I have already conveyed to her Father). Feeling delighted to go through many of the IFFK news reports published in numerous newspapers although without a byline.. Is it so, my dear Anand, Vinayak, Asif and Kuttan?( I mean our English dudes gang??? Festival mode on forever.......

No comments:

Post a Comment