Wednesday 19 September 2018

A Ruthless Adieu





That ruthless moment and movement where I really tried hard to smile😩😩 .Yes, Ruth Chechi - you left us(me in particular)all on a sudden(infact a ruthless step). Thanks a ton for weaving new patterns for my 2018 life.I do not know what to say at this juncture about my one and only matured lady who loved me for the way I am, who cared and scared me for what I am, who motivated and inspired me for what I am. You are someone who walked into my life quite accidentally, Chechi. You enhanced my optimism to move ahead with all my cherished desires and dreams (crazy and weird). You are the one who outrightly said it is my silence (bereft of smile) that is more irritating and disturbing than my non stop chit chat. You will remain as special as my evergreen roomie Kavita Jewaria. You too did bestow a lion share of 2018's days in pink. I cherish all our moments couched in boisterous laughter and your earnest endeavours to put me back to my normal tracks with my ever energetic immature self. Whatever happens, December can't be far behind? Is it so Lalitha Chechi? We will come to Chengannur ,anyhow. Laaaaa view,loads. I assure you that all my stories with the thousand faces/phases of night and day will definitely be out in the form of a novel someday somewhere near somewhere far. You will have a fantabulous acknowledgement among those very handful real friends who know the 'me' in my words and deeds. Stay tuned!Thanks a lottt for your heartfelt prayers and wishes.Now,what else? Do not expect a 'Noam Chomskey' from me at all. But,here begins a new phase for my 2018. I wish to name it like this: As she learns to smile without smiling 😧 All these candid snaps are dedicated to our Lalithechi. All the very best. Hope you stay in touch via text messages 😜 Hugs and kisses😘😘😘 
Do not spare even an ambulance!

No comments:

Post a Comment