Sunday 23 October 2016

OUR BOOK to the LIMELIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Finally our book came to limelight edited by Gopika Govind, Adv Amina Shajahan, Amala James,Gayathri GR n me. "KERALA - AN AUTHENTIC HANDBOOK "edited by us for the INFORMATION n PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPT to the GOVT of KERALA. Feeling glad to see  our names as "Editors" in the  front page. Thanks a lot to my dearest guide Dr.Bhoomika Ma'am, my dearest teachers DP NeGi sir and Vijay sir for their wishes. Anakha Ajith  and Nikhil Sunny -you guys will be treated in special as very special soon when I get the salary from our Secreteriate office soon..love you, my cutiessssssssssss. https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v5/f6c/1/16/2764.png<3 https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v5/f6c/1/16/2764.png<3 
Special thanks to my dearmost Kalidas Pavithran uncle for his whole hearted support for evreything especially for boosting me up by your words and messages from abroad when I am literally dying and feeling useless at that desert..Thanks a lot, my dearest uncle......
....
DP NeGi sir- A very special thanks to you sir, for your prayers. Your words have come true and I got a golden opportunity to get the  copy signed by my ever wellwisher and  favourite personality B. Srinivas IAS, Director of higher education, finance  to the Govt of Kerala................ Humility and down to earth aer something else as we discussed it many times with social workers.........
Thanks a lot to Radha Krishnan sir for bestowing this amazing chance to become a part of the kerala Govt.....
Abdul Azeez sir --------- I do take ur words into consideration especially the "culture of silence ".............I hope now you understand my life is literally a waste and its destined to b "wasted in the  desert air".... dats Y "kerala calling " me back and I yearn for my journalistic days.. Anakha Ajith n Nikhil Sunny ---- anything wrong??????????
Once more, Thank you allhttps://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v5/f6c/1/16/2764.png<3
 
..hugs and kisses to my parents, meenukutty and my chittappan....

With B Srinivas IAS sir


.

1 comment: