Wednesday 28 December 2016

READINESS/RIPENESS/SILENCE is ALL

Should I unfold the saga in an ancedotal style???? Might be dramatic! I discern TODAY as the best day to 'unfold this feel' after pending this for long.... Anakha Ajith n Nikhil Sunnymon- I couldn't curb this any more...Sorry my Cuties <3 <3 <3




In this typical tech savvy world of wats app. phones smarter than d smart generation youth, conditional and two/five yr model policy relationships, I felt a spl brouhaha on this very day.Albeit I pondered over and analysed this fact many a times, I think ther is much scope only for 'literary illiteracy, sanitised violence and vulgar exhibitionism"only... The other day I lent my ears to a couple of poems of which one small simple poem penned by Prof Ranu Uniyal was quite ravishing.I quote one or two lines which really striked me a lot.. The poem goes like this
'foto sach nehi hothi/ ladkiyom ki tarah.
lekin hothi hei ek camera mei, ek samaj mei...."
I am not sure whether this poetry of hers has also bagged awards like the other precise and touching ones. Another poet found beauty of face in a 'clay' and the other one in 'thousands of spoken and unspoken words'...........I was in an utter connundrum- which is true- readiness is all??/ ripeness s all?? silence is all? All these words have become mightier than sword ,penned by the same genuis.....................At once somebody mumbled from within- a kind of Laertes polonius mutter- 'To thy own self be true"........
Thanks a lot to all the wonderful people I hv come across within the last 2days span- Philipose VMuncle, Sreedharan Parokode uncle, Janardhanan Ji, Sitanshu Sir, Avdesh singh Ji, Anuradha aunty, Sarita aunty, Nayak ji, ......................and the list goes on.......U ppl made me realise that peace is the strange commodity in the age which we live in and literature is in its struggle....The generations who cannot seem themselves in mirror indulge in mirroring 'dinchaak/totta' pics in fb.....Let me mention a typical kerala frnd of mine who is so good in uploading his/her pics n LIKES all d pics esply those in which whoever eats, drinks, baths,dances r whatever except the meritorious stuffs, others achievements , awards n recognition..The funnniest part is this literally illiterate man is from a renowned IIT from non Arts stream.Another category frnd who js comes n inboxes in fb- dint u like my post?y so??r v supposed to like and comment everything dt appears in fb? this persons know only take policy - oh, coin has become one sided???? These are js two examples I cited which comprise the so called faculty lok also esply those who only n always say "good, very good comments' always directly and in der groups....But they know only to like the 'pics of so called ghora ghori chora choris (may be beauty outwits merit for many ppl including the so cld shatterers of darkness from society?)only albeit dey say very rude/bad cmnts about dem in der own groups.......oh may be literary theory of duality....... I wish to rewrite Frantz Fanon as White in skin Black masked mask... Hv v told dese ppl to say mere n utter ridiculing very good/natak comments??Whatever 'truth is strange always n stranger dan d fiction too'.... There r exceptions everywhere n sm ppl do stand a part apart from all d mere pleasing n praising attitude signifying nothing... I salute my REAL teachers a lot My Sindhu mam, Ramanan sir, Girija teacher, Anirudhan sir,...(list goes on) my convent school teachers <3 <3 <3 
When I pen this I feel literally proud from my heart as a South Indian Malayali speaker understanding Tamil and a speaker making chaala bavindhi try in understanding Telugu..... Anakha Ajith- statement upside down..now its chathukko Appu...auna, Kutty????Being an ardent devotee of the love queen of Malabar, I too hv learnt to dream only in one language despite all class, caste, race conscious lok I am encircled by... I suspect- merit s nothing,has merit bcm nothing??Js like Lear's cordelia nothing comes out of nothing..Here its reversed n culture of silence s d best way n appeasement s d holy slogan for all irrespective of north/south all geographical differences n distances of our Mother India.............But Once again I realise that LITERATURE is not a police station where u can expound the FIR details..nvr n not at all.....When my heart pulsates, my words overhear words talking to each other, I I feel myself sublimated like a Franz Kafka esply his short story the terror of relying on one's own watch......yes, b what u r js as d way u r...life is not at all a ha ha he hee hee js as d fiction says.......
Thanks a lot to lot many hearts esply d destructive crtics(mainly community promoters) who js fire n inspire d strength to many like me........
I dedicate this to my spl Sadia Arman deedi n let's join our hands n heart together as U told me.......Loved ur meeshti bangla, khoob bhalo comments and desires and above all a heart which tries to heal and not to hurt many hearts and the 'weaker cum fairer sex' in spl.... <3 <3 <3 <3...... From Udaipur - The City of Lakes, the real stream of somethings - gona commence.......janina??let's hope fr d best, deeeedi 



No comments:

Post a Comment