Sunday 15 January 2017

AN INDEPENDENCE DAY IN DEPENDENCE


 I am utmost bewildered where to set my pen off. Thanks a lot to Jagdish Jadhav sir(MSW professor, Rajasthan Central Universit) for giving me a platform to know about some kids in Ajmer district who are destined to be abnormal to the so called normal society wallas on behalf of your MSW Dept's Conference. I thank you sir a lot to enhance the urge in me to know more and more about this innocent kids in my journalistic angle far apart from the social work degree outlooks. You  are the one from whom I really learnt a lot by considering me more or less a part of the department, sir. Above all you taught me there is no need of the so called acquired status of MSW to do something qualitative for the society and what really matters is the will and a mind of sheer determination..

The desert life is back into the tracks with a mighty upstart albeit I found ridiculous and senseless for some typical multitudes. The very query of the van walla startled me- pagal wale ladkom ke school jaane ka kya saroorat he????I smelled the attitude of a mallu close friend who asked me this very query with aderision over phone the very eve. How they have become pagal wallas and how we/you have become normal wallas? A real question to b pondered over.Malignant tumour and cancer are fine and totally ok for people ,then why can’t a small fever or weakness for mind is unacceptable??I do not know.The very incertitude still remains in my entity. For, a moment I felt my silence is gonna articulate in front of the performance that made me absolutely spellbound.They put themselves in tune with the fabulous patriotic music forgetting their very limits and limitations.I heard the real Hindustani from their hearts for an instant. 

Thanks to all such cute blessed hearts for making my day a very special one by addresssing them, chatting and having food wid them.An Independence day(August 15,2016) really made feel the in-dependence I owe to other human beings. Thanks to their token of gratitude and love....Farha Khatun - stay tuned to give camera lens to their inner worlds unknown, unseen, unheard n unexperienced to the proud normal human beings...Who knows my entry to documentary arena begins from here, my girl????

My sincere gratitude to B Srinivas IAS sir, former collector of my home town for encouraging and motivating me since my school days for all my weird n rare endeavours. Your wishes made my day, Sir.

Above all, the financial, mental, moral support of my Parents, Chits and Meenukutty  for making this day as special as I planned while at home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment