Tuesday 25 April 2017

Amar Bhindeshi Tara ( My Foreign Star)- Waiting for a Pherari Mon now!

Rickshaw Safari at Ajmer

Amar bhindeshi taraMy foreign star)

akaa rateri akashe..(alone in the night sky)

Tumi bajale aktara (You played the ektara)

amar chilekotahr pasheRight next to my house)

Thik shondhe namar mukheJust before sunset)

Tomar naam dhore keu daake(Someone calls out your name)

Mukh lukiye kaar buke (On whose chest do you hide your face)

tomar golpo bolo kaake(Whom do you tell your tale?)

Amar raat jaga tara (My sleepless star)

tomar onno parae bari(Your house is in another neighbourhood)

Amar bhoy pawa chehara (My scared face)

ami adote anari ( I am nothing but a fool)


When meeshti deedi gifted meeshti for Appu 
 Is it time to RE-create 9 November 2016? jaani na!

Deedi and me <3 <3... Thanks a lot ,my Blonde Bombshell for bestowing me with such a red letter day of moments, pranks, impressions and expressions, non- stop chit chats....I am really overpowered by the power of your words too just like  you felt for mine.. In fact your text also touched me a lot,my Deedi ji... Love you loads like the way I love and adore that khoob bhalo cum meeshti language, literature, songs and what not..... You are really my 'bhindeshi tara, my Deedi <3 <3.. Hope we can join hands for our weird plans.hehehe.... Thanks a lot for being in touch and making me feel the warmth of a sisterly care for a day.. The friendship that got a mighty upstart from the Creative Writer's festival- let it flourish like an ocean of love, funs, care, gifts, happiness, sorrow and with all the crests and troughs of our eternal sustenance...  Thanks for your touching words on me couched in tension and attention.I love to know more and more about you, travel, explore and lot many things. The passage of time, the subtle chief of youth, faces cum phases in various species of people I come across throughout my twenty six years or revolutions around this mighty planet taught me to have a world of my own although everybody can't accept my 'often unbearable childish cum talkative nature', straight forward comments and.. Still, I am what I am.. I love to be with people who have their own calms and storms in life that made them attain success at its zenith. Some people can never appreciate anyone/thing  and know only destructive ways verbally,orally and emotionally. Being a student of literature dwelling in the world of words, I just enjoy and began taking all these  pleasures,pains, aching joys and dizzy raptures as the part and parcel of my life.
counting 'bhindeshi tara'



See you soon at Ajmer or Kerala or Bangladesh..Now it is the time of your summer break. Yearning to have an auspicious day with you, my Barrister deedi ji.... 'amar ekla lage bhari 'is a reality.Still some moments made by someones exceptional can transcend many ekla feelings.is it so, Deedi..???.muah,my bhindeshi tara <3 <3 

Please ghum hoye jao chokhe(Please become the sleep in my eyes)

amar mon kharaper rat e(On my depressed night)

Amar raat jaga tara (My sleepless star)

amar akash choya bari(your sky touching house)
Ami paina chute tomay (I cannot reach you)

amar akla laage bhari.(I feel so lonely all alone)

 Now it's time for me to put an end to my pursuit and own a mon - ek Pherari mon( to catch hold of an escaping mind).. Hope Deedi is aware of what alchemy I am in search of.. hehehehehe...
If winter is an etching, spring a water colour and summer an oil painting, then autumn is a mosaic of all these very seasons... Waiting for the autumn of my life now.......
Sister's love at first sight- That day of Udaipur, the land of forts and lakes!




No comments:

Post a Comment