Thursday 28 June 2018

RaiN RisinG


Mayabono Biharini(elusive wanderer of the forest)

The feel of drizzle
The warmth of monsoon
The tweeting of cuckoos
The cheeping of cicadas
I am in love with this easeful life
of hiatus at my Achan’s office quarters.







A Big Brother is watching us
Far away from the worldly miasma,
There lies a scintillating sanctuary
The natural blink of birds and butterflies
makes me leave the green blink of Facebook.
The book of real faces is in oblivion of the harsh tweets.
The chirping flora and fauna out powers
the word power of social networks
How can I not love, thee?
How can I leave, thee?





The rain rises for my empire
 to write back my lost territories via thou oracle.
In, around and within me
is the elusive wanderer of the forests.
The rain rises for my mighty flight
in the viewless wings of thou sight.
Here, there and everywhere for a smile (At Thattekad Bird Sanctuary)

No comments:

Post a Comment