Saturday 12 January 2019

Dine, Dasaaaa!

It was the worst of times at the best of times!Thank you my utmost caring brothers(Srinath Bro and Ananth Bro) for all the caring and sharing moments of togetherness.I will badly miss the way you irritate and pull my legs( 45 walla comment in special)😁.You infact re-created the vigour of my university life and camaraderie,bros.I am grateful to you both for the serious attention you have always taken to make your sister tension free and cool.That attention has infact created tension in me😁.You bros are beyond the word power of my blog post.This trio snap and my bro's treat will forever remain special.I feel this pic worth uploading than my vote of thanks pic of glory.My heartfelt thanks are indeed to my dearest bros for making me cool in the crests and troughs of my life during the sea fever.No parting is done without shedding a tear.But,you guys made me utter and laugh to the fullest.You din allow me for any over aakkals😛.I pity myself😩 Anand - Waiting for your treat,bro.I wanna plump sooon. This lovely lively pic is dedicated to my love boys, Johan and Navin. Yeah,some people do walk into our lives as accidentally and incidentally as my eccentric cum enlightening Bros.Oh,my memory folder starts brimming with a Bravo feel.It's time for another sojourn.off to desert🤔

No comments:

Post a Comment