Saturday 12 January 2019

Story Night


Feeling so fortunate to have something that makes this adieu a bit hard😔Thank you Reshma for all the incredible moments of togetherness and the friendly connect that flourished within this short stint of my life at the shores.Love you for all tea- time chats and the surprise day you bestowed by your best in the form of a lovely host. Ruth chechi- Had Reshma been not there,your absence should have crossed the level of our literary Ariel.😁 We cherish your invisible presence and that classic maturity everyday,my matured lady. Btw,I have fulfilled that ancient promise given to you- A night and delight at Reshma's haven(your Aparna is still that crazy lil gal.many more promises and hosts in queue.I will😁😁).We missed you badly although the surprise message turned late night call was a relaxation,chechi.It's time to pack the treasure of memories and search my pastures new.Reshma has also added a few patterns to the rare friendship trove just by making me feel I don't miss you so soooo much always,chechi.Love and wishing you both all the success in life amidst all the storms to be encountered in the calm of the very entity.Tagging my very own Ruth chechi in Reshma's fb absentia😘😜😘😍.A story blooms here in the smithy of my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment