Friday 9 October 2020

Happy Happy Birthday, My Boy


Reminiscing our moments of togetherness on this very special day – 09 OCT 2020

A very Happy Birthday to my one and only Mike November Sujeeth, the raison d'être of my life!

 
He and me!

A tsunami of thoughts began stirring in the shadow lane of my memories on this very special day, my Jeeth!

Oh, one more October 09 has reached our door steps and we are all set to bid adieu to our love land of Ezhimala, the haven of Seven Hills. A myriad of memories slowly and steadily unleash in my amygdala on this extraordinary occasion. 


Was it a love in the land of Zamorins or in the land of Seven Hills? You have bewitched my soul and heart, from the very first day, whereas no other handsome or smart, tall and calm cutie pie could win me in any way. Was it your concern and affection that rooted me to your soul? Was it your cute and broken Malayalam that makes me alive and whole? Or else, ‘poi pani nokkra’ and ‘athreneyullu’ in your Text book Malayalam? Whatever, things started making and taking an O. Henry turn in a tsunami’s spell. The sea fever has captured our romantic veins….. We started weaving novel patterns to our love for each other!


A love that can flourish even in a  simple Samosa gift, watching a heartwarming 96 kaadhal, mounting Bekal Fort in pursuit of a Miley Cyrus, falling for the waterfalls of Alakapuri, trekking the talking paths of Paithalmala, riding together to relish our ruminating Taste Buds, sipping the serene ‘Elneer’ for our tranquil thoughts,….. My new visa and the new attire’s tenure ended within a wink’s time. And, my Darcy with a weeping heart bid me an adieu with that parting gift: A ship on course! Wow. It took me only a handful of months to realize that he is there in the twilight of my memory with our memories of togetherness.
It’s time to build another tower in the sky. Yes, Lord Krishna from his abode has showered his benedictions upon us. And, we started sailing through our marital ship !
My marital life has translated me to an alternative realm of realities and Ezhimala has witnessed all the remarkable phases and faces of my life. The lively movements and the lovely moments we relished at our love land will remain eternally auspicious for Jeeth and me. It’s time to drift apart to another hemisphere of life and I am all set to taste the novel flavors that the providence has in store along with your absolutely fabulous companionship. Time, the subtle chief of youth has made you old and let me cheer you up by bestowing an exceptional crown of adoration for the way we get along despite all our disagreements. You deserve the whole credit for that and nobody can fill your shoes in my being, my sweet best half.

 

I dedicate this token of love with all my heart to the unwavering support system of my life
Once again, many many happy returns of the day, my darling Darcy!!!!

Hugs and kisses
Your Appukutty

P.S: I thank Literary Vibes profusely for publishing this love letter in your latest edition. I am extremely delighted by the fact that my Husband's birthday is coincided with the release of 89th edition of Literary Vibes!

No comments:

Post a Comment