Wednesday 21 October 2020

Panorama and Me!

 


I do not know what to pen down at this gleeful moment. A tsunami of thoughts as usual began stirring in my avowed chromosomes. Thanks a ton, Preeth Ji and the entire crew of Panorama International Literature Festival for bestowing me with this honour. I could not resist myself from sharing this very post of Preeth Ji. I am immensely grateful to this motivating guide cum friend, a person who walked into my literary meanderings quite accidentally and incidentally. I cherish the day, October 20 forever as it coincided somehow with my life cruise. With all my heart, I offer this honour to my lovely and lively haven of Ezhimala, the Land of Seven Hills!. The best parting gifting I can ever bestow or else a sort of tribute to the land that sensed and touched me wholeheartedly. My hopes, dreams, desires, calms, storms, pleasures and pains of life are intertwined at my 7-imala. Our hamlet forever remains special in the life of Jeeth and me. It's time for our next sojourn and I have nothing else to treasure other than 'A Warrior's Musings' (my award winning poem) throughout the odyssey of my life. As promised, Jeeth will plan a road drive someday to Ezhimala just to surprise me. I badly yearn for that suspense! (someday far or someday near)

Here is the youtube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhtnymV9fCc&t=27s

No comments:

Post a Comment