Sunday 13 September 2020

Reminiscing My Sindhu Ma'am

 


“The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth”. The renowned American journalist, Dan Rather’s dictum exemplifies the saga of my teacher who walked into my life quite accidentally and incidentally a decade ago. This very compelling presence of my entity has bid an eternal adieu by reaching the ‘undiscovered country from whose bourn no traveller returns’. She left me with the imprint of impermeable darkness on 2 March 2020, her birthday. I do not know where and how to begin my personal and academic affiliation with my teacher, Dr Sindhu Menon.

If you are interested to know more about my favorite teacher, please have a look at the link of my article published in ToI Reader's blog.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/readersblog/mysmallbigworld/reminiscing-my-teacher-25854/


No comments:

Post a Comment