Thursday 10 September 2020

YugapurushA

 


The aura of the magnetic personality of Sree Narayana Guru inspired many prodigies of India. This is obvious from the profound expression of admiration of the Guru couched in chiseled simplicity of diction by Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore after meeting this great, yet frail, figure who was a beautiful blend of Sankara, Ramakrishna and the Mahatma. He says,

I have been touring different parts of the world. During these travels, I have had the good fortune to come into contact with several saints and maharshis. But I have frankly to admit that I have never come across one who is spiritually greater than Swami Sree Narayana Guru of Malayalam – nay, a person who is on a par with him in spiritual attainment. I am sure; I shall never forget that radiant face illumined by the self- effulgent light of divine glory and those yogic eyes fixing their gaze on a far remote point in the distant horizon.

Here is the link of my article on Sree Narayana Guru.

https://indusscrolls.com/sree-narayana-guru-the-grandeur-of-a-yugapurusha/

No comments:

Post a Comment