Friday 9 December 2022

Days in Daze

                                                 


            Living in a disjunctured world

Where everything looks whirled

Weaving my own tapestries of life

I just move on with the routine strife.

 

Fed up with the absurdity of the tainted cacophony

I crave the warmth of the bygone symphony

The very sense of exile makes me weary in this dire best

Wish I could drench in my eternal test

 

The mystery of this inescapable monotony lynches me

It’s time to decipher what I wish to be

Unmindful and unbothered of the veil of my reticence

I yearn to be a part of my newborn’s innocence

 

Curiosity deserts, vivacity dwindles, expectation escapes

in a warped world where homosapien fakes

It’s time for an unforeseen pause

As I wish to relish my poise

 

I desire to be in my less effervescent dome

As the converted comfort zone can mar my form

Being a misfit prompts me to soar alone

in my jubilant rhythm, I surprisingly and secretly hone”

No comments:

Post a Comment