Wednesday 28 December 2016

MAJ RATI KETEKI


Directors Santwana Bardoloi and Green Zeng with My Media Gang

A breathtaking Press Meet and the day turned out to be a red letter one by the sanguine presence of Assamese Director SANTWANA BARDOLOI .. A poet can distinguish human anguish in the lonely cry of a Keteki singing in the night.... The very movie and the director moved me a lot.. Perhaps,one of the best movies that I take to my heart and soul from this IFFK-International Film Festival of Kerala... Truth is always bright athough not clear to the human eyes.. But truth- what is that and whose perception???.Jani na! I wish I could understand Assamese language.. Even the very subtitles echo in my mind like a Keteki... Hope I come across such a writer like Priyendu Hazarika someday who can aspire the lover of words to attain their dreams at its zenith....Thanks to open my feelings to the director and especially the fact that I could associate myself with her character Sumana, the aspiring writer.. Thanks a lot for your inspiring words...



A day that meant a lot in my life.. Let me cite an incident which broke my mind like anything couple of days back. An unknown unseen scientist who insulted me by words saying and explaining the superiority of science to arts.. Science people are in fire and the people like me from the liberal arts have nothing better to do other than read, write, enjoy and play with words.. Science people are only busy...Are they only busy? Navin Christian, Johan S Ben, Anakha Ajith- true na???Now I have come across a Doctor by profession brimming with aesthetics and literary pulse...The thing which astounded me the most is how a paediatrician has this much passion for arts and literature. The movie opens with the dedication- 'I fly because of you'- Dr Jayanto Bardoloi(her better half).. Hope she will fly high like anything reverberating the Keteki's voice in many minds like mine...It is not the stream of arts or science that matters but a mind and heart to know,learn and feel the art of 'real life'... Not justifying arts, science and not even complaining any.......

Hugs for the Aspring writer Sumana in my entity.

No comments:

Post a Comment