Sunday 19 March 2017

INDIAN YOUTH PARLIAMENT- Weaving patterns in my life sketch




"My function in life is not to be a politician in parliament:it is to get something done" Yet another INDIAN Youth Parliament session and feeling proud to be a part of four Parliaments by now at four venues as well as four coordinators in the span of PhD life. Kudos to dear Ashutosh jifor your solo venture and making this an exceptionally exceptional occurence. Feeling ecstatic to be a part of your praiseworthy undertaking (y) Glad to join hands with you not only as a participant but also as a member of advisory council.. My heart felt gratitude for making this very birthday special by all the surprise cake,snacks, Indore Special Poha,meeting, eating( Rohitash and Kajol- Aashirvad restaurant was the best..est..est part of our event.. Missing those pranky moments couched in the boisterous laughter, guys :D ).. Above all,my sound bite for the press conference in Rashtra Bhasha(the most unkindest cut of all.hehe).. Active interactive sessions with Medha Patkar ji, Patra ji, Sunil ji, Pradyot Deb Burman Mankiya ji.. Being a student of Literature, I firmly believe in the words of my Sartor Resartus man, Thomas Carlyle- Parliament will train you to talk; and above all things to hear, with patience, unlimited quantities of foolish talk.. Being inspired by the speech of Manikyai, I ignited my mind by lending my ears to one of your TED speeches. One sentence has not yet ceased reverberating from my recesses - "If good people are not ready to enter into politics, we should stop blaming bad people ruling". Well said, Maharaja... Many a times I have felt this..Lets wait for a qualitative transition! A pic worth uploading on this Women's day as we had a really stupendous time discussing the problems and prospects in the shining face of a woman entity though hiding the phases encountered by her in the safari of life.. Still, inspired always and ever by Kalpana Chawla- JP Harrison(school days), Mary Kom- Onler ( college days), Indira Priyadarshini- Jawaharlal Nehru(PhD days)..And Ever motivated by the economists Jagdish Bhagwati and Padma Desai <3 <3 .Hope some day I come across and sip a cup of soup with my Indian lady with an American experience and her better half.. Special thanks to Rajeev Yadav and Omprakash  becchas for all mastis.. Looking forward to chart my next Indian Youth Parliament trip.. Earned a lot from the speakers who opened themselves to us with what they learnt in life.. Miss You all and my humble gratitude.
The most unkindest cut of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment