Monday 6 March 2017

MARCH 3- Birth Day as a Worth Day






The third birthday of my North Indian life also turned out to be a novel experience as usual and away from the madding crowd of the campus life.My heartfelt thanks to the wishes and prayers of all dear and near ones,wellwishers,my special friends and unseen voices.Thanks a ton to Kajol,Neha,Ashutosh ji,Rohit and all other lovely guys for making this day a redletter one with the surprise birthday cake,sweets,lunch and the triple bike ride.Indeed a grand birthday with the Press meet,Indian Youth parliament campaigning,newton mode comments cum funs and what not.It is a matter of profound delight to enjoy and begin the 27th revolution with new faces who made me feel I am a part of them bereft of all caste,race and geographical differences cum distances.It filled my mind with awe when I received many unexcepted phone calls and messages though some people whom I mistakenly consider as a part of mine did not bother to wish.no complaints and issues as all are sick hurry with their palsied hearts.Still,feeling happy with the same patience as many things befall quite unexpectedly.When time,the subtle chief of youth prompts me to set off my voyage to the twenty seventh year of my sustenance,the very uncertainty and pursuit of some endless queries prevail.Once more,hereby I commence my usual path of the eternal quest in search of my fresh wooods and pastures new.The land of Ahilya Devi,MHOW,khajrana mandir beckoned me with the warmth of a new yearning.Now its time to dwell again in my usual cum unusual hopes and hopelessness of life.Nothing other than a humble thanks from my recesses for all birthday wishes.Thank you all.
INDIAN YOUTH PARLIAMENT @ INDORE

No comments:

Post a Comment