Sunday 19 March 2017

Rango se Pyaar- HOLI(Y)DAYS

Rango se Pyaar- Yup, its time for the 'festival of colours' at our Pink City. Time to break barriers and build bonds with the I year PG English Department becchas- A surprise 'freshers' kinda Holy for the PG guys with dance, mastis, music with body muscles, cake and colour facial. Rince- You did a commendable act, da <3 The atmosphere was a real blend of Hindi,Rajasthani, Punjabi and numma typical Chennai special dappam kootthu songs... I appreciate for the guts you have taken to organise an event despite all cold responses and comments( da, kooduthal pongipokalle DR chekka). Looking forward to our ZEPHYR.Thank you guys for making the day a colourful memory in the stages as well as the pages of my CURAJ life. Loved the moments with the cute people who have seen PhD fellows only as their faculties at times. Nivedita Roy, Mamta Meharaniya- Hope we all plump soon for the next 'tug of war'.. Ahmed- Hope you experienced the day with us( a day without caste.hahaha). A big thanks to my small Ankit for the eternal smiling face which I have noted on the very first lecture I have given for you, guys. Hope we create many smiling moments together in spite of all calms and storms. Here is the symbolic representation of Holy/Pre- Holy gala. I mean the dual nature of any human entity as the theory suggests.
PC:Garima .. I am sharing the pic of Kajal.. so photo courtesy for both the small cuties <3 

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment