Saturday 30 September 2017

Arhat deserves!

 
Can't heave my heart into my mouth at this very moment because I feel really humbled and honoured by the words of the 10th std boy Arhat.I happened to meet him on the last Independence day at the Autism (Minu)school run by his dad and mom(started by his Grandpa).I had an amazing chat with Arhat and his sister Samriddhi.I was so fascinated by his passion for acting.When he asked me to be with him on this Sept 17,I had to say no because of my pre planned trip.I assured him that I will reach him via phone to wish him from some part of India a Very Happy Birthday.Yes,the day arrived.I called and Rakesh sir handed over the phone to Arhat. "Thank you soo much Aparnadii.I was waiting and I am sure that you will wish me"This very habit of wishes from my convent school days are still special for my Beccha party. The last Independence day also turned out to be a redletter one exactly like 15 August 2016.It is a matter of ecstasy when some students recognised me,touched my feet with praanam asking -Deedi,aap pichle saal ithar aayi thee kya?The very children addressed by the so called localites as pagal walle bachom.I still remember the comment made by a so called 'normal' friend of mine from my great Alma mater with too much of contempt that only a person like me can enjoy and be with those abnormal people and so pathetic is my state.One year passed like a smooth breeze.Today when I look back,I feel proud and a kind of bliss from the bottom of my heart.This priceless moments cum hearts with the language of love transcend all facebook likes,comments, captive and mindblowing status, pictures of mere pranks and frolics.I am what I am with all my lack of intelligence,full of non sense with out any common sense nature.I just move on unmindful of the unkind comments which are often bestowed by my so called extraordinarily great friends.The likes of the kind hearts hit my mind with their real likes and comments unlike the superfluous likes and comments signifying absolutely nothing through social media.The inner eye in me beckons someones and somethings beyond Ray's creative eye.Words take me to worlds.Once again,thanks and love to my Arhat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment