Saturday 30 September 2017

Battling with the Battle

Back to facebook after a sabbatical with a whimper from Haryana.Feeling a novel kind of impetus from Kala Amb, the venue of the historical Battles of Panipat. Thank you so much, my dearest KA Beena madam for being my perky, spirited and ever motivating host..The more I know the writer, woman and the philanthropist in you, the more I admire you   . Despite all the opposing force brought to us by the scorching sun, we made it - Yes, Our Panipat expedition😁


The moments and movements I create and get in life- They do teach me a lot. Being a Malayali diaspora of North India for the last three years, I was bewildered, surprised, confused at very many things and contexts.The new routes I encounter in my life at present have added a lot to my present roots.Let me cite a recent incident from Haryana, the land notoriously famous for female foeticide and infanticide.This was the Haryana I have travelled so far through my history books and pages. The autowalla Muneish Bhayya from Chandni Bagh who showed us all the must see places of our Haryana wish list showed us a monumental reality. The lethargy of the passive climate made us realise that he is in need of lunch and as his home was on the way to our next spot, he welcomed us to have a glimpse of the place where he resided.Muneish bhayya and his wife Sunita Deedi plus their five girl children Priya, Priyanka, Pooja, Shivani and Isha..🤔 


Our bewilderment knew no bounds and Muneish bhayya quenched our query by saying that he considers girl children as a treasure and he doesnt regret that he has no son. He demolished the stereotypical notion of Haryana brimming in female infanticide and foeticide. Once again, INDIA is diverse despite all its unity. There is scope for blurring the manmade barriers. Feeling admired and loved by this dichotomies. Beena Madam- Its time for me to explore the nuances in Indian life. 
Lot more to see, feel and learn. I began battering my heart inspired by the Battle field of Panipat. I hope Manu S Pillai and his ivory thorne will make me pen yet another chronicle.. In that case, my sir will be delighted right?? A big thanks to our stranger boy Goutam for paying our cab money as we were in short of change. Strangers and these strange happenings make me discern that many people reciprocate miraculously at the right moment though known people are known and prone to monstrous ingratitude. Still, life is full of shocking surprises and suspense. Navin and Johan- Your little girl badly wants to meet you.. I presume you guys will be ok with this post( this is precise na?)

No comments:

Post a Comment