Saturday 30 September 2017

Bhalo days of Calcutta




Farha -Your Calcutta has captured the threshold of my heart as you have,my Kuttie...My words fail in front of your words couched in affection(you take me to the realm of boisterous laughter too).Thanks for the winsome moments with Rumi and you,my kuttie.Enjoyed the stay,chats and documentaries.Dunya Mikhail and Chris Maser started resonating in me with their creative outpourings.Best wishes for my budding Documentary maker.Hope we meet soon for the next IDSFFK edition at our Trivandrum..Love and hugs,my Jaaneman! My Calcutta story will reach you soon,my dearest critic. Ishani Dutta- Thank you so much,my dear for everything.I will be coming soon to be with you(will let you know you in advance unlike this time..hehe)Jaipur and myself are always ready to host you.Hope you come again soon. Last but not the least,Proyash bhayya- Finally my surprise visit worked out,dear Philosopher professor dada.Glad that you managed to spare some time for me.Really enjoyed your philosophical talk that fluttered over many unknown things including Cheraman Mosque.hehe.See you again,bhayya. Now lot many stuffs peck at my memory.Here it begins and here it ends!! Saibal ji and madam-Special thanks for such a grand day. I will be back soon to feel Musthafa Siraj the great.I guess he will also conquer me like Chitrokar,Kanai Das,Ramkinkar and what not.I am eager to explore experience in art,Mitra ji.....

No comments:

Post a Comment