Saturday 30 September 2017

Keteki Re-visited!


That moment when I felt the warmth of a lonely Keteki at my Trivandrum a few months ago.....!,I have made up my mind that I am gonna meet the creator of Maj Rati Keteki movie again and again.I have to...Yes,today was that auspicious day cum lunch with Dr.Santwana Bardoloi madam,the creative and literary Assamese director.Finally I met her Dr.Jayanta Bardoloi and she flies just because of him.Glad that you disclosed a romantic story too in a literary way.A poet can distinguish human anguish in the cry of a lonely Keteki screaming in the middle of the night.The director who is a doctor by profession has captured my heart by creating Priyendu Hazarika and Sumana.I can never ever forget that epic moment of hugs from Bardoloi madam last time on my revelation that her Sumana is a replica of my self immediately after anchoring the IFFK press meet session.Thanks for sharing your insights and gifting the DVD of your debut film Adajya.Thanks a lot for enhancing my passion for movies of arts and hearts.Thanks for your optimistic wish while taking your leave-Keep Writing!...Yes,for sure and forever although my experiences,travels and explorations lack the charm of marvellous and alluring facebook images and hike of like counts.I just move on with the hope that I will also meet the ocean of my passions and actions via the world of words!!!!
Creator of Keteki with the upcoming creator (might be Sumana)

No comments:

Post a Comment