Saturday 30 September 2017

SIGNS of SCIENCE

"To get the right word in the right place is a rare achievement. To condense the diffused light of a page of thought into the luminous flash of a single sentence, is worthy to rank as a prize composition just by itself...Anybody can have ideas--the difficulty is to express them without squandering a quire of paper on an idea that ought to be reduced to one glittering paragraph.”- Mark Twain

I deem this as the right day to feel that glittering of the words and essays. A big thanks to dearest Sarath chettan for inspiring and motivating me with your 
laughter and crazy comments to pen that short story for the National Wing word Short Prize event 2017 by Delhi Foundation for creative writers. The moment I received the commendable mention certificate, I conveyed the message to you, ( Sarath Sir ) It is a matter of ecstasy to receive the news when I was with an established writer like  K.A.Beena Madam. I must thank you for your positive words brimming in ingenuity. Navin- How can I not thank you when you keep on inspiring me although pulling my legs often, my broie  ? I must thank the real character who has given life to my words via paragraphs.. Is it so, Navin?? Time has not yet arrived, right?? Thanks a lot to my dearest ones to make me realise the fact that I should not waste my time and scribbling for the people who in the helter skelter of theirs lives don't even bother to say or text a line. Still, I am in love with the world of words.. Now it is time to get back to the tracks of Rajasthan days and PhD too🤨

NB: Navin- your comments are encouraged only in my inbox  Last but not the least, my dearest sister cum best half Anakha Ajith for forcing me to submit my story entry on time. Das Thomas-tagging you in my sister's fb absentia, bro  
Yes, the name of my story is Signs of Science

No comments:

Post a Comment