Saturday 25 January 2014

OH SISTER, MY DEAR TEACHER (my published poem written during my schooldays about my dearest school teacher Sister Ambika Mary)




It’s the reminiscence of her

That rocks me back to my school days.

She was the angel of God, the almighty.

She was a friend in need

Who consoled me, congratulated me

I loved her, she loved me too

She put me in tune

With the music of the fabulous language

She nurtured in me

The spark of Divinity

She was my guide, who swayed my way

She moulded me, incited me, realised me.

She was not a mere teacher for me

But she was the incarnation of holy virtues

She was too full of the milk of human kindness.

Have you ever seen such a teacher like my sister?

Now I long for my past days

Which ebbed into the bosom eternity?



No comments:

Post a Comment