Wednesday 8 January 2014

REMINISCING MY FRIEND (spontaneous outcome on behalf of a poetry competition)




I had a friend, with whom I was so casual,
It was to him I had been partial.
He bestowed me with spectacular moments,
That later became ever cherishing red letter events.

He was bristling with the milk of human kindness,
That lavished upon me eternal happiness.
He was the sweetest of all my dreams,
And his love flowed through my veins like streams.

My life was given fabulous colour by his presence,
That turned out to be the secret of my essence.
He was everything for me, my soul mate,
Everything I believed was a part of my fate.

Days and months passed like a smooth breeze,
Those warm recollections made me freeze.
I feel him, see him every where
But the real truth is that he is nowhere.


I just don’t know what to pen down,
But my stupendous days with him ended in the town.
Nobody was there to end our gay,
It was just done by destiny’s play.

1 comment: